Looking for something fun and whimsical? Our iconic Gnome Home has you covered. The unique forest gnome motif was inspired by artist and sculptor Tom Clark. Step into this mushroom-shaped abode to discover a quaint bedroom, seating area, and a bathroom. Authentic stonework conceals a waterfall shower, a favorite of many guests.
The Gnome Home has a private bathroom.
Breakfast is not provided. However, this room is equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave. Alternatively, there are several fantastic restaurants nearby in downtown Julian.
- Private bathroom
- Unique waterfall shower
- Spacious bed
- Living area with television
- Space for two guests
- Small refrigerator and microwave
- $105 per night (weekdays)
- $115 per night (weekends and holidays)
* A one-time Cleaning Fee of $50.00 and a Refundable Damage Deposit of $50.00 will be applied to all reservations.
* A two-night minimum is required for all stays.
Click any photo below to view larger.