We're glad to have you!
Here at Shadow Mountain Ranch, we strive to offer every guest a memorable stay in our gorgeous mountain setting, all while providing a comfortable and luxurious experience. Each room is different, so you're guaranteed a unique experience each time you stay with us.
While each guest room is different, all guests have access to the following:
- DVD and VHS combo player in each room. Limited movies also provided.
- Several decks around the ranch with magnificent views and lots of seating.
- Check out our family diorama located near the Apple Pantry. Designed by the owner, Delynn Ketcherside, this diorama features Julian throughout all seasons.
Rules and Regulations
In order to ensure that Shadow Mountain Ranch remains pristine for all guests, we ask for compliance with a few rules upon reservation and during the duration of the stay:
- Shadow Mountain Ranch intends on remaining a non-smoking retreat, therefore no smoking is allowed.
- We ask that all visitors to our serene ranch be 21 and older. Unfortunately, we do not have accommodations for children and infants.
- Although we are a ranch, we are sensitive to our guests' allergies, and therefore no pets are allowed.